DIY nourishing hair mask2021-05-10
Is your hair crying out for help? Does it need hydration, nourishment and regeneration? Enthral others with the natural and beautiful appearance of your hair by preparing a simple nourishing hair mask in the privacy of your home.
Lightweight hair oils
Properly selected vegetable oils can be the perfect cosmetic products for effective hair care. They do an excellent job at moisturising, nourishing and regenerating dry and damaged hair. Make sure you only choose lightweight, well-absorbed oils.
Honey for my… hair
The high content of valuable nutrients in honey is just what your hair needs! Restoration of natural shine and softness, proper hydration and nourishment of your hair – these are only some of the exceptional cosmetic properties of honey you can use in your hair care routine.
You will need:
- INNUBIO Hair Elixir – a vegan blend of lightweight cosmetic vegetable oils – unrefined Polish hemp seed oil and organic argan oil from Morocco.
- Honey – any natural, real honey. In the case of crystallised honey, in order to achieve a liquid consistency and make it easier to mix the ingredients, prepare a water bath, making sure that the water is not too hot so the honey doesn’t lose its properties and valuable nutrients.
How to make the hair mask?
- Add 1 tbsp (15 ml) of honey to 1 tbsp (15 ml) of INNUBIO Hair Elixir in a vessel of your choice.
- Mix both ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the mask on your hair starting from the ends. Please note: if your hair is very greasy, apply only a small amount of the mask at the roots.
- Wrap a towel around your head. Leave the mask on your hair for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it out thoroughly with warm water and wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
Naturally beautiful hair
Natural… simple… yet effective! And all this in the comfort of your home spa. Go for the natural beauty of your hair. Surprise, inspire and enthral.